Terms and Conditions
The following conditions will be applied to all passengers booking with May Taxi Limousine S.A. on-line (WEB) or by phone.
1) The customer agrees to accept the general conditions of May Taxi Limousine S.A, even if the customer makes the booking by phone.
2) Payment must be made at the booking confirmation. May Taxi Limousine S.A. will then issue a written confirmation by e-mail with all the details of the booking.
3) The payment is not refundable, except if May Taxi Limousine S.A must, for reasons under its control, cancel the reservation or agree to cancel it. Booking must be cancelled by phone or e-mail within 24 hours to be refunded by May Taxi Limousine S.A.
Short Journey in the resort:
Vehicle on its way: 100%
6 hours before booking time: 0%
Between 4 and 6 hours before the booking time: 50%
Less than 4 hours before the booking time: 100%
4) Booking confirmation by e-mail will be your official receipt.
5) The addresses appearing on the booking confirmation are those of your place of destination and meeting place. If you wish to modify those parameters, the request must be made by telephone or e-mail at least 48 hours before the transport.
6) May Taxi Limousine S.A will do its utmost to ensure that drivers arrive on time at scheduled appointments and drop off clients at the scheduled time at their destination.
However, May Taxi Limousine S.A. will decline any responsibility in case of delay due to external factors beyond their will or control such as:
– Weather situation
– Various incidents on the road creating unexpected slowdowns & traffic jams
– Problems caused by third persons
– Traffic accidents blocking traffic
– Police Control
– Vandalism, terrorism, demonstration
– Traffic jam related to rush hours
7) Passengers are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages or to smoke in May Taxi Limousine S.A vehicles.
8) May Taxi Limousine SA gives drivers the right to refuse access to the vehicle to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs and to people with behavior which could be considered as a threat to other passengers and the driver.
9) Passengers’ belongings are transported at their own risk. May Taxi Limousine S.A. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused.